Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I don't think these things are weird, but......

1. I like to eat baked potatoes with soft boiled eggs on top of them.

2. My favourite treat in my Christmas stocking is smoked oysters.

3. I can remember my Canadian Social Insurance number even though I haven't had to use it in 12 years, but I can't remember what it was I wanted to Google 5 minutes ago.

4. I enjoy getting older, even with the ever increasing aches and pains.

5. Nantiemeg's thing about having her left foot out from under the covers..... She comes by it honestly. Me to!

6. I had an appendicitis attack at the age of 18 while wrapped from head to toe in tin foil. (No, it was not what you might think... I was playing the Tin Man in a Wizard of Oz play and had my appendix out the next morning.

Lastly, I don't tag.

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you're weird, Honey....
with the exception of the soft boiled eggs on baked potatoes thing.

And heck, tell the truth. You've been tagging me for years

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Nantie Meg said...

thanks for validating me daddy!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger blackbird said...

I think I may have to try that potato egg thing.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

I love the potato-egg thing. I love how you spell favourite and I think you are weird...in a good way.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home